Vizol S 0,21% (10 ml) Eye drops for dry eyes
Instructions for use / Package leaflet
Please read the instructions for use carefully and keep them for future reference.
Visol S eye drops protect, moisturise and lubricate the eye surface. Their application quickly relieves unpleasant symptoms.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Visol S eye drops are available in two strengths:
Visol S 0.21% Eye Drops for Dry Eyes is indicated for the treatment of slight dry eye symptoms.
Vizol S 0.4% eye drops for dry eyes are indicated for the treatment of severe dry eye.
Vizol S eye drops are indicated for the treatment of dry eye symptoms.
Vizol S eye drops are indicated to reduce dry eye and thus prevent complications associated with dry eye.
DISEASE OF EYE DRYNESS:
- tear film rupture due to lack of tears or excessive evaporation of tears, which can cause damage to the surface of the eye and symptoms of other discomfort
- environmental effects (central heating, air conditioning, fluorescent lighting, smoke, wind)
- frequent, prolonged computer use, antihypertensives, contraceptives) watching television
- use of decongestant eye drops,
- age (it is estimated that 75% of people over 65 suffer from dry eye syndrome)
- wearing contact lenses,
- eye surgery or injury to the eye
- hormonal changes affecting women: pregnancy, breastfeeding, menstruation or menopause
- use of medicines (antidepressants, antihypertensives, contraceptives)
- certain diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, asthma, thyroid disorders, glaucoma)
HOW WATER DROPS AND EYE DROPS WORK?
Sodium hyaluronate is an essential component of the human eye. Vizol S eye drops contain a high concentration of sodium hyaluronate. With each blink, sodium hyaluronate forms a stable protective layer on the surface of the eye, quickly relieving the unpleasant symptoms of dry eye such as foreign body sensation, sandy eye sensation, itching, redness, burning sensation, watering and light sensitivity.
Vizol S 0.21% eye drops can also be used when wearing contact lenses.
The viscous consistency of Vizol S 0.4% eye drops helps to retain sodium hyaluronate on the eye surface for longer periods of time, thus providing prolonged eye moisturisation and enhanced protection. When using Vizol S 0.4% Eye Drops, it is recommended that contact lenses are removed and replaced 15 minutes after application.
Dab 1-2 drops into the eye and blink a few times to evenly distribute the solution over the surface of the eye. Remove the protective cap before use and replace it after use.
Please note that pumping must be done before the first application. When pumping the solution, the bottle should be held with the dropper end down.
USE OF THE PUMP:
1. Remove the cap from the pump
2. Grasp the pump as shown in the diagram
3. Turn the container upside down and activate the pump until the first drop appears.
4. Hold the container upside down and press the pump to drop the required number of drops into the eye.
After consultation with your doctor, Vizol S eye drops may be used after eye surgery and for dry eyes triggered by the use of anti-inflammatory eye products.
Visol S Eye Drops do not contain preservatives, thus reducing the risk of irritation and damage to the ocular surface.
The product is generally well tolerated by patients. If you do experience an adverse reaction, please consult your doctor or pharmacist!
If used correctly, the product is sufficient for 30 days of use. For prolonged use, consult your doctor.
The special needle dropper technology keeps the liquid sterile after opening.
Both strengths contain the following ingredients: sodium chloride, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, anhydrous disodium phosphate, sodium hyaluronate, purified water.
SIZE: 10 ml
Do not use Vizol S eye drops:
- Do not use the product if you notice that the eye drop bottle or applicator is damaged.
- For safe use and hygiene, the bottle should only be used by one person!
- There are no known interactions between Vizol S eye drops and contact lens solution and other eye drops or topical eye ointments. If you are using another eye product, wait at least 15 minutes between doses.
Vizol S 0.4% may cause momentary blurring of vision. Refrain from driving or operating machinery until your vision is clear again
Store in original packaging below 30 °C.
Keep out of reach of children!
Manufacturer: JADRAN GALENSKI LABORATORIJ d. d. Svilno 20., 51000 Rijeka, Croatia MAGYARORSZÁGON
Can be used for 180 days after opening.
Do not use after the expiry date.