SYSTANE® HIDRATING eye drops (10 ml)
LUBRICATING EYE DROP MOISTURIZING
Alcon Systane Hydration Eye Drops with hyaluronic acid relieve the symptoms of dry eyes. It eliminates blurred vision and burning sensation, bringing relief to tired eyes. It helps to regenerate damaged cells on the surface of the eye.
It can also be used with contact lenses.
Instructions for use / Package leaflet
Please read the following instructions carefully and keep them for future reference.
SYSTANE® HIDRATING Lubricating Eye Drops is a sterile solution containing sodium hyaluronate, polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol, hydroxypropyl guar, sorbitol, aminomethyl propanol, boric acid, sodium borate, disodium EDTA, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride and 0.001% POLYQUAD* (polydronium chloride) as a preservative.
SYSTANE HIDRATING lubricating eye drops are used to treat dry eyes: they temporarily relieve the burning sensation and irritation caused by dry eyes. SYSTANE HIDRATING Lubricating Eye Drops can also be used to lubricate and re-wet day, extended wear and disposable silicone hydrogel and other soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses.
The use of SYSTANE HIDRATING Lubricating Eye Drops is contraindicated in case of allergy to any of its ingredients.
It is important that you follow the instructions of your eye care professional and the instructions for use to ensure the correct use of the product.
If you develop persistent discomfort, severe tearing, blurred vision or redness of the eyes, stop using SYSTANE HIDRATION and consult your doctor as this problem may become more serious.
SYSTANE HIDRATING lubricating eye drops should not be used to clean and disinfect contact lenses. Do not soak or disinfect your lenses in SYSTANE HIDRATING Lubricating Eye Drops.
Temporary blurred vision or other vision problems may affect your ability to drive and operate machinery. If you develop blurred vision on admission, wait for your vision to clear before driving or operating machinery.
- For use as eye drops only.
- If the safety ring has come loose after the cap has been removed, it must be removed before use.
- To avoid contamination of the solution, never touch the dropper of the bottle to any surface.
- If the solution is discoloured or cloudy, the product should not be used.
- Screw the cap back on after use.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Use the solution within the expiry date indicated on the packaging.
RESOLUTION PROTECTION: Do not use the solution if the safety seal is damaged or missing, or if the safety cap is damaged.
- Do not use opened or damaged packaging.
- The solution can be used for 3 months after the first opening. After three months, discard the remaining solution
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not store above 30°C
- Seek medical advice in case of ingestion.
- Shake well before use.
- Drip into one or both eyes as needed, then blink.
- If mild irritation, discomfort or burning sensation occurs when wearing contact lenses,
- drop 1-2 drops onto the lens and blink 2-3 times.
- SYSTANE HIDRATING Lubricating Eye Drops can be used as needed throughout the day to relieve the symptoms of dry eyes
Packaging: SYSTANE HIDRATING lubricating eye drops are available in 3-10 ml bottles (one or more bottles). Not all packs may be commercially available.