Packaging: 6 pieces / box
Wearing time: monthly
Biofinity is the new generation of silicone-hydrogen contact lenses. It combines high oxygen permeability with high water content. They have excellent wetting properties and a soft and flexible base material. This unique combination results in a more comfortable and safer contact lens than usual.
Made using Aquaform® technology.
- High oxygen permeability for flexible wear.
- High water content enhances wearing comfort.
- Low modulus provides high comfort.
- Natural wicking provides comfortable wear.
- Aspherical front surface - reduces spherical aberration, improves visual experience and minimises deposits.
Always wash and dry your hands before touching your contact lenses. Do not use lenses if the packaging is damaged. Do not lend contact lenses to others or use someone else's!
INSERTING THE LENSES
1. Make sure the lens is not turned inside out. Place the lens on your index finger to check the shape.
2. Use the index and middle fingers of the other hand to lift the upper eyelid. With the ring finger of the hand holding the lens, pull down the lower eyelid. Repeat the operation on the other eye.
REMOVING THE LENSES
Look up and pull down your lower eyelid. Before removing the contact lens, gently pull down the white of the eye with your index finger and thumb. Repeat the procedure on the other eye.
CLEANING/DISINFECTING Reusable contact lenses should be cleaned and disinfected daily, strictly following the instructions on the cleaning solution bottle and the instructions of your optician or fitter.
Daily disposable lenses are single use. Afterwards they are disposable!
If your lenses are for daily, single use, DO NOT use more than once.
Disposable daily disposable lenses are not suitable for cleaning, disinfecting or repeated use.
Reapplied daily disposable lenses may become damaged, putting you at greater risk of eye inflammation and other problems associated with contact lens treatment.
IF THE LENSES WILL RINSE Re-wet the lenses with the disinfecting, soaking or rinsing solution, then follow the CONTAMINATION/REFUSAL instructions above.
Your optician will recommend a lens wearing, cleaning and replacement method for each type of lens.
- Do not change the recommended procedure. If in doubt, ask your fitter for advice.
- Avoid contaminating the lenses with cosmetics or aerosols, or wearing them near toxic gases.
- Replace damaged, contaminated or scratched lenses immediately.